From the site’s menu, you can find ‘Members’ dropdown menu.
If you click ‘Member List’, you can see a list of members, which is a list of active members who registered here.
Functions of member list area are:
(1) Search tool. You can search a member here.
(2) ‘All Members’ button. By clicking this button, you can access to a full list of active members.
(3) Filter. You can choose in what order members are to be listed.
(4) Member list. Members are displayed here in the order you have set up in step (3). If you click on a member’s name, the profile of the member will be displayed. You can send friend request or private message to the member.
(5) You can choose ‘Add Friend’ to send friend request to a member. If the member accepts your request, then you and the member will be ‘Friends’, you can send private messages to each other. It is similar to Twitter or Weibo direct message.
Under ‘Activity’ sub-menu, you can find recent activities of other members, such as a member published information in Forum, or a new member joined the community.
Under ‘Groups’ section, you can create or manage groups.
By clicking ‘Edit Profile’, you can edit your member profile.
Another member function is ‘My Private Area’, here is your private sector, where you can review your profile, check for notifications, messages, friend requests, group or forum news and revise settings.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.